reader service

Jason unleet at qwest.net
Fri Jan 25 10:44:02 EST 2002

yes and in some states you pay for your background check to buy a gun, still
this is comparing apples to oranges, they're both fruit, the similarity ends
there.

reader service is a volunteer job, and it generally accepted that one doesn't
have to pay fees for a volunteer job, otherwise you discourage anyone from
ever offering to do the job.