Development cost proposal needed.

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Thu Jan 24 08:56:03 EST 2002

Hi Charlie:

this is going to take 2 things - money and developers.  Money you say you
can get.  this is a great thing.  I think if the carrot is dangled, people
with experience and expertise will come to the party.  As long as the
opensource concepts of free software and open development/consultation
continue, this will be a good initiative.

I highly urge that nothing be done until Kirk Reiser and Janina get back
from Toronto and can have input into this - they will both have useful
things to say.

Geoff.