Needs educating: Message from Linux (fwd)

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Jan 23 10:28:13 EST 2002

Nope, "Off Screen model approach" is not a crutch.  It does not
necessarily achieve the best Accessibility but it is utilized in JFW and
HAL.  I believe that Window-Eyes also makes a good attempt to address
controls and so forth which aren't MS standard.  I believe utilizing MSAA
whereever possible is obviously the best way but it doesn't always work.
 In Window-Eyes, one can toggle MSAA on and off and it is necessary to do
so in certain instances.

Long of the short obviously a hybrid approach to utilize whatever will get
the job done.

Amanda Lee