Will Redhat Become a Division of AOL Time-Warner?

charles crawford ccrawford at acb.org
Mon Jan 21 06:29:02 EST 2002

	My concern for the redhat purchase by AOL is this.  While I am no
expert programmer, from my experience doing it, I can see how to array
images as variables without text and click on one of them to launch a
particular module.  So whether Linux is text based or not, the concept is
the same.  Write the software to act on a graphical interface and forget
the command line.  I could be wrong and I hope that I am, but that is what
I think.

	Irrespective of whatever the situation may be, we will need to
do the advocacy to insure the text interface.

-- Charlie Crawford.