Problems with pdf files.

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Wed Jan 16 23:09:17 EST 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Amanda Lee wrote:
> I would wager you're in need of a real life if you think you can intimidate
> a bunch of individuals who, in the first place, want to provide better
> access to information than MacroSloth!

I am not trying to intimidate anyone. Once again, you have put your
presumptuous assumptions of my motives out. What I am saying is that
others have taken a lot of heat linking and directing people to where they
can get a program deemed to be in violation of copyright. I am not going
to even take the chance for a bunch of cry babies who sit arround making
post after post about how they are being picked on because they don't
follow this or that.

If you are so damn empowered perhaps you will inform us that you will
start decrypting protected PDF files. You can get a trial version free. A
profesional version which will surely take care of most of the issues is
only $60. Unfortunately they didn't include linux so perhaps you could sue
them too. OR, hey!! take some legal action. Stop babbling and take action.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.