Problems with pdf files.

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Jan 16 20:02:27 EST 2002

Hmm! scared me! huh?  Not really Kirk.  I do believe that where a precedent
of access could be presented with credibility and there is plenty herein,
that the letter of the law isn't always what wins a case.

I would wager you're in need of a real life if you think you can intimidate
a bunch of individuals who, in the first place, want to provide better
access to information than MacroSloth!

I'm sure glad I don't choose to live according to your rigid standards.

Amanda Lee