Problems with pdf files.

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Wed Jan 16 19:55:47 EST 2002

Yea Amanda, I am frigging lying. There really wasn't someone jailed, I just
wanted to scare you. Get a GD life. The DCMA prohibits people from
circumventing encryption. It may just be that they remembered to put an
exception in case some arm chair lawyer decides that the ADA over-rules this
case.

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/comment/0,5859,2800985,00.html

Now the only excuse for you to not know what the program is and what it does
is because you are too lazy to look. For that matter, you may even find
where you can get it. In the mean time stop whining and take some action. I
am leaving this list. It used to be about helping blind people get up and
running in Linux using speakup. It seems to have turned into some kind of
cry baby list about the ADA.

Kirk