anti-word

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Jan 14 08:13:37 EST 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Thomas Ward wrote:
> Hi, well an attitude like that it's a wonder you haven't been fired. Most
> colleges or employers tell me they want it a certain way, and I do it.

This is (and has been) my one point in the whole argument. Some people
don't have the luxery of telling others that the directions don't apply to
them. And further, I have seen colege classes that now want papers turned
in as a Word file.

Is forcing you to do it this what what I see as right? NO. Is it
reality? YES.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.