anti-word

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Mon Jan 14 03:59:49 EST 2002

Hi, well an attitude like that it's a wonder you haven't been fired. Most
colleges or employers tell me they want it a certain way, and I do it.

What does shoving  Linux down the throat of every uneducated person do
besides make them angry? Face the facts they don't know any different. All
the
business/college world cares about is if it works.

It comes down to they tell you what to do, and you tell them what to do.
Eventually it is a fight, and someone gets the screws.

Isn't there anyone on this list with any sense of acomidation? That can do
what is needed to get the job done without making every uneducated user of
Microslop out to be morons when they have their own reasons?