A compiling procedure question.

Dan Murphy mweeby at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 12 21:17:31 EST 2002

Hi again folks.
Although I have read the howto on compiling kernels, and I have done
it successfully before, I don't understand some of the science behind
some of the procedures, so here's my question.
I compiled the 2.4.5 kernel, but during make config, I got distracted,
and in the sound section I pressed n instead of y.
I didn't realize this UN till later.  Is there a way I can go back in
and do it again without blowing away my whole source tree and starting
fresh?  If not, I don't mind, but I am hoping there's an easier way.
Some of the information in the kernel howto was a bit over my head.
thanks.