A compiling procedure question.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Jan 12 21:25:16 EST 2002

Open your /usr/src/linux/.config file in your favorite text editor and
find the line where you said 'n' rather than 'y.' Delete the entire line.
and then do:

make dep bzImage modules modules_install install

PS: Why are you using 2.4.5? 2.4.17 is current.

PSS; I'm not sure anyone understands everything in .config.