How do I repartition my hard drive in windows xp?

Ameer Armaly Ameer_Armaly at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:50:59 EST 2002

Hi listers.

I did what one user suggested and looked in disk  managment, and after no luck, looked in help.  It said I have to clic on some free space on the drive or something of the sort.  I tried it's command line interface, but that said it ddidn't understand the argument., and I hade written them as they they were on the help screen.  Also, I just remember reading something about some probrams called screen and screader.  Can someone explain those programs and just give me an understanding of exactly what they are?