So much Windows Mailer crap on this list...

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Fri Feb 1 14:36:05 EST 2002

Yeah, I rarely agree with KW.  But when is it that we as a bunch of
blinkies will stop living in somebody else's World?

Best I can suggest is to get over it or not subscribe to any mailing
lists.  I appreciate it when people don't use html in messages but by the
same token, I am not at liberty to dictate to them how they are to post
mail and from what medium.  I've been using pine for years and I just
spoze that most of the nuisances are just that and they surely don't
mess-up my whole damn! day! ha!

Amanda Lee

P.S. find where your Delet Key is and if you need a lesson on how to use
it, then maybe someone will show you!