Reply to your enquiry

Deedra Waters dmwaters at dmwaters.org
Thu Aug 29 16:05:30 EDT 2002

My thoughts, if you don't want html, then I believe there's a mailing
list option to strip that. If that's not possible, then your stuck with

--
Deedra Waters <dmwaters at dmwaters.org>

Web-page http://www.dmwaters.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html