Reply to your enquiry

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Thu Aug 29 12:54:11 EDT 2002

Hi all,

     HTML is inappropriate for mailing lists.  It isn't a speech or mailer
issue.  It bloats the size of the messages.  Some folks are on slow links
and don't need to spend the extra time downloading it.  And it isn't just
the blind oriented lists who dislike it.  Just try posting that crap to
any of the Red Hat Linux lists and you'll wish for Ann's kindness and
gentleness.
--
          Bill in Denver