cd track revisited

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri Aug 16 09:37:56 EDT 2002

Folks,

Thanks for allowing my off topic questions on this subject. This seems
to be where the experts live. I think I might have asked, but don't
recall getting a response on this, but perhaps if someone did, it got
lost in the eather.

What I was wondering is if I have some cd's I'd like to copy just a few
tracks off to make my own compilation which would be played on a
standard cd player that knows nothing about mp3's etc; is there a way to
copy the track without having to first make the original track an mp3 or
vorbis file?

Thought to ask in hopes of saving a step.

tnx

Scott