cd track revisited

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Aug 16 11:27:31 EDT 2002

Scott:

You can certainly create an audio CD with  cdrecord in track at once mode,
which is -tao. However, I would like to hear from folks experienced with
cdrdao about putting together a custom audio CD using the more
sophisticated capibilities of cdrdao where one can control the time
interval between tracks, and include cddb index data, etc., etc.

Meanwhile, I'd just copy your .wav files into a directory and burn away
with cdrecord. I think you can force the order by numbering them
appropriately, by the way.