Pay Pal

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Wed Aug 7 13:30:11 EDT 2002

I just signed up for Pay pal.
I tried to follow the instructions in the archives for cutting and pasting the
audio file but got "unrecognized audio file" when i tried to play it. Perhaps I
cut at the wrong place.
However, I then switched to L-I-N-K-S and was able to sign up successfully.
Though i have it set up to play audio, for some reason I had to download the
file, which worked just fine after I selected "help". when I had tried to select
"help in Lynx 9with a y) I had gotten "unsupported url scheme" as reported
before.
I did use links (with an I) using my braillelite and i understand that it is
harder to use with speech but just though somebody might want to know that, if
hearing isn't an issue, you can use links (with an I) and either hear or
download the wav file successfully.
I didn't find most of the characters too hard to hear personally, but the letter
C was a bit iffy--I guessed and turned out to be right.

Cheryl