zipspeak

blinky at earthlight.co.nz blinky at earthlight.co.nz
Sat Aug 3 04:31:21 EDT 2002

	list,

I've just installed zip speak on my pc, if installing is what you c call it!

but when I run the linux batch file everything starts happening, until I do
the first login which is just
root,

but then when I goto setup a new user using add user command it seems to
lock up everything.
and also happens now when just logging in, and then do nothing.

is here a time out in zip speak installation? or is it just the system im
using?

which is a 466 celleron  with 256 mb ram, the drive zip speak is on is fat
file system ,dvd, cdrw, and running a dectalk express synth.

any helpp appreciated.

thanks

blinky