Web Mail

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Apr 4 00:25:46 EST 2002

Toby.  I'm not disagreeing with you but from what I've seen on mail
servers if you want to incorperate a link on your web page to go to the
web server to check your email make the link an https url instead of
http and that should open the new page using ssl.  In thoery it should
work.  I use mailreader and they specifically suggest doing this in the
docs.  This is different than using pop-ssl which some servers support
and some don't.  Of course with mailreader if you know the exact url you
can easilly just go directly to it with http:// but then again, you
could set that in apache so only https is allowed when accessing any
certain document.

--
If you are good, you will be assigned all the work.  If you are real
good, you will get out of it.