redhat 7.1 and speakup installed

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Fri Sep 7 19:57:24 EDT 2001

Hi Jim,
Unfortunately, Redhat does not have a package manager as good as
Debian's.  You have rpm and you can easily get autorpm.  Neither of them
cresolve module dependencies like Debian's package manager.I have found
that MySQL is very good but a tad tricky to configure at first.  As for
games somebody else will have to answer that.  Now if we only had
something like Kurzweil on Linux I could throw out Windblows for good!

      Jim Wantz