Weird synth behavior.

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Thu Oct 25 23:19:14 EDT 2001

It sounds to me like you have a bad power transister in the amp
section. If you have a can of compressed gas there is something you might
want to try if you can get into the case. Wait until the problem shows
up. Then turn the can upside down and spray the board being careful to
***not*** spray yourself. If the problem goes away, you have a component
that is going out and sensitive to heat.

Now for the caution that should have come first: be careful with the
upside down can of compressed gas. The point is to have the liquid shoot
out which will quickly evaporate cooling off whatever it contacts. This
can injur the skin and even cause some very localized frostbite. I am not
responsible if you injur yourself with the stuff.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missle at
a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."
	- President George Bush