Weird synth behavior.

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Thu Oct 25 21:41:06 EDT 2001

Hey guys. Got a wierd one for you.
This isn't a speakup issue Kirk so don't think that you've got a really
bad problem with your litetalk driver for 1.00.
A couple of days ago every  once in a while while I'm reading my synth
will lock up on me and make this little hissing sound like it does if you
have it reading soemthing with the volume down. Its only noticible if you
have head phones on though.
Well when I turn the unit off and turn it back on again it makes the same
noise but if I let it sit for a couple of minutes with the power off and
disconnected adn plug it back in it works fine.
Anyone ever seen this before? Not really sure what to do.

Tommy