Weird synth behavior.

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 10:33:45 EST 2001

Hi. My litetalk has the same problem.  I called Rc-systems and he
thought it might be a temperature problem.  He told me to send it
in with a note about the problem.  I got busy with other things
so I haven't sent it in yet.  I'm probably going to move again, so I'll
just keep using my Accent SA until after I get moved.

          Kenny