speedstream 5260

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Thu Oct 25 23:13:31 EDT 2001

Hmm, I have put a couple of these into servicce recently, but don't have
one nearby. The first thing I would say is think big. The thing is about
as large a wall wart as I have seen. The voltage should be printed on both
the modem and the adapter. But if the adapter isn't large enough you will
have problems even if it is the right voltage. If I get a chance, I will
stop by and check a site that I know one is at.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missle at
a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."
	- President George Bush