speedstream 5260

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Oct 25 21:09:15 EDT 2001

Hi gang.  Can anyone help me by chance?  I have a speedstream 5260 of
who's power supply I've misplaced.  I found 3 of them in my stash of
power supplies.  And careless me didn't label them correctly.  All 3 of
these's connection fits the speedstream but I know that just because it
fits it does not mean it's the correct voltage.  The one I'm thinking is
the one is a Motorola type 2 transformer.  What I'm asking is if anyone
uses a speedstream 5260 can you tell me what the transformer looks like
and if it has a brand name itself?  I had a sighted person try to read
me the voltage output but I think they are either reading it wrong or
the transformer I think is really not it.

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then