firewalls

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Oct 22 19:39:55 EDT 2001

I don't really know if a hardware solution is better then the firewall you
activated. Certainly at some point all firewalls have software.

It is quite possible to have a robust firwall with just linux. In fact,
you can create one with ipchains. Just the same, you can create an
insecure firewall with software. You can go to the shields up web site and
they will give you a basic idea of what you have available to scipt
kiddies.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missle at
a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."
	- President George Bush