firewalls

Rodney Clowdus rclowdus at kcnet.com
Tue Oct 23 01:24:30 EDT 2001

I went to the shields up web site and it's very educational.  Thanks for
the info.  It seems from what I'm learning that it's easier to secure a
linux box than a windows box.  Well, it looks like I have another subject
to learn about... ipchains.

The Weaving Beaver
rclowdus at kcnet.com
"Chop your own firewood and it will warm you twice."
"Weave your own cloth and it will reward you twice."