Additional keymaps?

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Fri Oct 19 07:42:31 EDT 2001

Hi Tom:  That's a good idea to have extra keymaps.  Seems to me just a
couple of weeks ago there were a number of volunteers going to take
the keymap problem in hand so to speakup.  They have all ridden off
into the sunset.  Least ways, I haven't heard anything from them
recently.

As Janina has already mentioned Bill Acker has a laptop keymap
available which we should place on the web site.  I have a polish
keymap submitted by Pawel Loba which I am happy to share around.  I
guess we really need a keymaps subdir on the linux-speakup..org site.
Hmmm, speaking of that, there has been another group of folks coming
up with a new website for us.  They too seem too have  been eaten up by
the round-to-it sharks! 'grin'

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061