Additional keymaps?

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Fri Oct 19 10:31:43 EDT 2001

I like that one kirk round-2-it-sharks.
It's a real beauty.
I would like to offer my help in some small way.
assuming joe norton hasn't done it already, I'd like to put up my hand to
redo the audio tutorial on installing slackware linux with speakup when I
eventually get slackware-8.0.
although the install hasn't changed it might be prudent to include the
passing of the speakup_synth parameters at the lilo prompt.
and until I get slackware-8.0, I'm gonna be one of those round-2-it-shark
casualties. lol!

--

Shaun

I never made a mistake in my life.