Trplayer?

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Oct 10 09:41:52 EDT 2001

here's an idea of what I did.
I created a group called ausio and added /dev/dsp and /dev/audio to it
with the chgrp command.
in my /etc/group file I added a line like this.
audio:x:29:audio
then I did this.
chgrp audio /dev/dsp
chgrp audio /dev/audio
then I ran the adduser script and when it asked for aditional groups, I
put  this.
mail,audio
now if u look at /etc/group you should see your username beside that audio
group.

--

Shaun

I never made a mistake in my life.