Trplayer?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Oct 10 09:32:59 EDT 2001

I might look into the sys group; So far, I set global reqad/write
permissions on audio, audio1, dsp, and dsp1. Not sure if there are any
others. I would have thought trplayer or realplayer would caugh up an
error if it couldn't open the device though. Now I can use lynx from root
and choose those links that point to an M3U file extension and it launched
realplayer through trplayer and worked great. But that is still silent if
I don't do it as root.