[jp_sc at yahoo.com: 2nd Linux Accessibility Conference: Starting Points]

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Mon Oct 8 22:55:48 EDT 2001

OK, so this guy has left us off his list again...so let's all write to
him and remind him that Speakup is a playiner in the
accessibility-to-Linux game, too!

----- Forwarded message from JP S-C <jp_sc at yahoo.com> -----

To: ocularis-devel at lists.sourceforge.net,
   ocularis-users at lists.sourceforgge.net,
   ocularis-conference at lists.sourceforge.net, blinux-list at redhat.com,
   freeb-devel at braillcom.cz, freeb-devel at braillcom.cz, emacspeak at cs.vassar.edu,
   kde-accessibility at kde.org, gnome-accessibility-list at gnome.org

Dear All,
     Forgive me for sending this to so many mailing lists (or if the message
is slightly off-topic), but the first time I sent out his message I didn't
get many replies (thank to those who did reply).  Even if you can't go, don't
want to attend remotely, or don't think the event is necessary, it is helpful
to hear from you, as I don't want to waste the time of the very kind folks at
CSUN if the majority of the community does not see a need for an event or
gathering at this time.  Futhermore, the earlier I can get a reading about if
we want to have an event, and what basic parts there will be, the better I
can advertise it (again with the help of the kind folks at CSUN).  So, thanks
for your input.

NOTE: If you are on another mailing list, please don't "Reply All", instead
reply just to "fdawg at speechinfo.org" (and
"ocularis-conference at lists.sourceforge.net" if you would like).

Once again let me apoligize if this message is slightly off-topic, but as you
may know the Linux accessibility community is rather spread out and hard to
contact all at once very efficiently.

Best,

--JP Schnapper-Casteras