a few things

Deedra Waters dmwaters at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 17:53:50 EDT 2001

Hi guys, I posted this a couple of days ago, but am really hoping I can
get some help on this. I'm wondering if any of you can tell me, or have
any ideas of scanner programs that would work with linux if there are any
possibley similar to openbook If there are any, Do any of you  know how I
can get my hp scanjet 5200c series scanner to run off of usb ports? I
found a scanjet program type of thing off of the debian website, but it
doesn't work with usb apparrently because it doesn't find the scanner.

     One other thing... I'm having a little trouble trying to get my
printer working with linux, I've got usb enabled in the kernel, but for
some reason I can't get the printer to print, when I try to print it sends
it, but apparrently the printer isn't receiving it. if anyone has
suggestions with this I'd really appreciate it...