a few things

Deedra Waters dmwaters at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Oct 4 16:38:55 EDT 2001

     I'm wondering if maybe some of you can possiblely help me with a few
things, or at least point me in the right direction... My windows m.e is
completely unworking now which is a problem, but doesn't really bother me
much any mor, but the problem it does create is that I no longer have
access to openbook, or being able to print documents with my lexmark
z22z30 series printer. both  printer and scanner run off of usb cables. I
have the support for usb enabled, but I'm wondering if someone can point
me in the right direction for something similar to openbook that works in
linux with speakup as well as info on getting both printer and scanner to
work.
if someone could help me with this I'd appreciate it.
Deedra