Roswell 2

Watson, Keith kwatson at grtk.com
Fri Oct 5 12:35:36 EDT 2001

Michael,

Depends on where you saw the stuff. If you saw it as part of an .iso name on
the ftp site that I gave you the other day, it's one of the two beta cd
iso's that you can download and burn to cd. They are speakup enabled tanks
to Bill, and you should be able to get up and running in no time with them.
That is, if you want to start with RH 7.2 beta.

If you saw the name on another site, well could have been refering to the
beta, the T.V. show, the town in New Mexico ( or Georgia ), or the dark side
of the moon. Who knows.