Roswell 2

Michael michael.ryan at nf.sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 5 11:14:15 EDT 2001

High all:

I see my questions regarding Roswell warranted quite a few responses. <grin>
What I meant was the files them selves.  I know all about Roswell the show and area.
I dabble in this stuff my self.  The files I seen, are they audio clips from Art's  show?
I don't like to waist limited band with what's why I'm asking.  If its something I'm interested in,  then I'll attempt a download. <grin>
Oh by the way: I would like the title and the URL to this show.
I watched a feature on the Discovery Channel, on this conspiracy stuff about 3-4 months ago,
Art and his show was mentioned but not the online address for international listeners.
  Thanks to all:

Chow:
Michael

P S
Please Correct me if I spelled Art incorrectly.