Comment

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Oct 4 16:00:15 EDT 2001

You can always order a slackware cd set for under 10 dollars if you want
to go with slackware.  also i'm sure some of us with high speeds can burn
a cd for you if you can't order one yourself.  All it costs is the cost of
a blank cd and a beer in most cases.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...