Audiopage

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at pobox.com
Thu Oct 4 12:44:21 EDT 2001

Hi all.  Lots of unveiling new stuff coming for the audiopage.  I've
decided to make a braille copy of the page so I can be even better at
learning my syntax (grin).  I am, though, off to N Y C and the surrounding
areas this weekend, and will return next Thursday.  Stay tuned.  I promise
it shall come.  Any dot rams you like to see on there, please feel free to
send them along to me direct and I will post.  Thanks for your patience in
this official learning experience.  Will be back soon.

If its necessary to quote my original message, please place your
response above the original text.  This makes for much easier
reading as I'm using speech and/or braille output.  Thanks much.

Join the move to Linux.  It's usable and speech-friendly now!!
Learn more by visiting
http://linux-speakup.org

Paul Migliorelli
#PMB159
637B South Broadway
Boulder, CO 80305-5932

Radio Reading Service Of The Rockies
http://www.rrsr.org

Join  us for a chat on I R C channel #paulmigs!
Use your Internet Relay Chat (IRC) software to connect to
irc.dal.net
Once there, join channel #paulmigs

See you there!