Comment

Michael michael.ryan at nf.sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 4 11:41:20 EDT 2001

Hello all:

Has my apology been excepted?

Any how, some times you got to throe a spike in to the mix.
Building a Linux box over a dialup connection, with a 2.5K per second download at the best of times,
is next to impossible.

I am well a where that Redhat 7.0 might be on the not up to date side, but what's one to do.
I have inquired about Slackware 8.0 locally but the gentleman isn't in to much of a hurry in providing me with a copy.  I don't relish the idea of trying to get it over my dialup.
There is a Transport boot image available for Redhat 7.0, Redhat 7.0 and the Artic Transport Classic is what I have,  so I got to try an fly with it, at least until the new year, when high speed will be available in my area.

Best regards to all:
Michael

  <grin>