appollogy

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Oct 4 15:49:40 EDT 2001

Michael.  We all have bad days as well as good ones.  I think you will
find all the folks here on the list willing to help out.  One difference
that I've seen though is unlike the windows community we linuxers expect
the newby to do some reading as well as asking questions.  Heck, when the
new cut and paste feature came out of speakup I ended up asking what the
keys were because the archives had not been updated and because I lost the
original posts on it.  I looked where I could but didn't find the answers.
So I asked and sure enough Kirk R. helped me out as well as providing me
the location of where I could find the answers the next time.

What this comes down to is that if you ave a problem or are confused about
something try to read some of what the problem might be cause by as well
as posting a detailed email with your problem so that we can help out.
The more information we have the better we will be able to help out.

Hope all is well.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...