Comment

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Oct 4 12:46:05 EDT 2001

Well, you could give us a chance to actually help you. We have been known
to do that.

I, for one, am happy to accept your apology. But that doesn't make it
possible for me to help you.

So, here's what I think you can do:

Lay out your needs and leave it at that. If you go on and on about what
you think, what can we possibly tell you? You are certainly welcome to
your opinions. But, that won't get you a working linux system, or much
good will.

So, let me try again:

You should download an up to date floppy disk image. Even at 2.5 you can
do that. Let's see if we can get the first step talking

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp