SPEAKUP.I

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed Oct 3 11:02:40 EDT 2001

You can also get the speakup.i precompiled kernel from
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-8.0/kernels/

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...