SPEAKUP.I

mo.valli at bt.com mo.valli at bt.com
Wed Oct 3 01:55:18 EDT 2001

Hi Joseph,

Thanks, you confirmed what I thought. The strange thing is that I am using
the speakup.I boot disk provided with slakware8, but in it's config.gz I
couldn't find any reference to speakup. Like your self, this boot disk has
drivers for all synths, but the default is selected at boot time.

could it be the case that the config.gz on this disk doesn't reflect the
kernel setting?

Kind regards

Mo.