User Interface Issues

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed Oct 3 10:29:51 EDT 2001

Hi Steve,
I personally don't see much utility in making a checkbook program a web
utility.  Curses is really very simple to write once you get used to it.
 One thing to remember though, don't mix WINDOW and standard screen
function calls in the same program--nasty unexpected things can happen
to your display!

Yes using Curses and C is quite a departure from Visual BASIC.

I'll be glad to give you any help you'll need.

You can write me privately if you wish.

      Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc.noaa.gov