User Interface Issues

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Oct 3 16:42:39 EDT 2001

Sorry to Kirk for sending from the wrong address.  Let's try this again.

We certainly do not want to use a web browser and an http server on our
ipaq or plw just to balance the books would we?  I won't be running
apatche on my plw.

I second Buddy's idea of working on porting GnuCash to a console app.  See
http://www.linuxdevel.com
The author, Bill Grible, can be contacted grib at linuxdevel.com
This application is a gtk based application.  Because of this it may be
possible to port it from gtk to ctk.  Ctk is a console tool kit that uses
the same widget set as gtk.

--
     Frank Carmickle
phone:     412 761-9568