Secure Server Management Report

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Oct 2 12:31:47 EDT 2001

We use secure crt here at Sprint when I'm in windows anyway.  I use
window-eyes and the sets I've made for it work nicely.  I changed the
cursor shape to a non-blinking horrizontal line and made a speak window
around the terminal window after taking out the tool bar and scroll bars
and it works nicely.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...