Secure Server Management Report

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Oct 2 11:39:59 EDT 2001

Hi, Stephen:

Thanks for the correction. This does seem to be the correct uri, but
didn't you say this was shareware? What I see is a 30-day free trial and a
$99 licensing fee. That's not necessarily a killer condition, I suppose,
but I would think that a little tweaking with screen reader set files
would be a preferable first step.

Glad to have the uri. Thanks again.