Linux and High speed accessability

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Wed Nov 14 09:01:02 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Frank Carmickle wrote:
> If you have forced air heat you could run some cat5 through the ducts.

If you choose to do this be sure to get "plenum" cable. IT is more
expensive but hopefully your life is worth it. Normal cable will emit
deadly fumes when it melts or burns. Plenum cable is designed to not emit
such toxic fumes.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missle at
a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."
	- President George Bush