Linux and High speed accessability

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 14 11:15:37 EST 2001

Yup, I've  read about this standard as well but we want our tunes and
programming from broadband in the livingroom, access to shared dsl or
hopefully not cable but cang get dsl access, and other things.  I think I
read the phoneline devices don't work very well at all and think they
operate very inconsistently.  This Intel device seemed to be rated at
about 2.5M and thought this to be respectible albeit I know we wouldn't
see that rate consistently due to other factors.  Could probably live with
that.

Amanda